In this world there is too much saying "don't". Don't wear that bikini, don't let your stomach show, don't eat that big piece of cake. I say screw it and who cares? Rock the swimsuit, give your belly some love, and you can have your cake and eat it too!
I strive to create a space for those who might not see themselves in the bodies featured in magazines or advertisements. Because everyone, at every point in life deserves to feel beautiful. For most people this is the first experience they have in boudoir! It might seem scary but I promise it will be one of the most rewarding acts of self love and care you can experience.
This session will be all about you and catered to your level of experience and style! So come as you are, be vulnerable, love yourself, and leave the rest to me!
- 60 or 90 Minutes of photographing with optional pose coaching
- Gorgeous Grand Rapids studio or in-home options
- Bring 2-3 outfits that embody your style! They can be sexy, cozy, or fun!
- Images will be sent through an online gallery for download
- Half of payment is due to secure your spot
- Prints are available to purchase
- Any images that Liv Lyszyk Photography would like to use for social media, website, portfolio, etc. will be sent to you for permission first.
These sessions are all about you, want more of a cozy feel? Feeling like showing your sexy side? The range of boudoir and how individualized it is makes it one of my favorite things to do!
I'm Liv! I'm the one who will be photographing you most likely in floral leggings and drinking iced coffee. I'm a 20-something photographer living in Grand Rapids, Michigan with the love of my life, Maxx! My interest and passion in boudoir stemmed from my own desire to see everyday women celebrating themselves unapologetically. I hope to be a safe harbor for women to be open and vulnerable with. Being a plus size queer woman I know that it isn't easy to get in front of the camera, I struggled with it during my first boudoir session too. But seeing those images, and looking past the flaws I once focused on, that's my goal for everyone who I get to work with.